Supporting cultural and legislative efforts to reduce divorce.
Recent Events / Appearances:
- Jinx Athanaeum Society, New York City, February, 2006. John Crouch
debates the question "Should the law make it harder to divorce?"
- Pro-Family Legislative Conference, Dallas, Texas, October, 2005. John
Crouch speaks about divorce law reform and new model legislation.
- European Regional Dialogue for the United Nations Conference on the
Family, Geneva, Switzerland, August, 2004. John Crouch speaks about
divorce law reform and presents a paper by John Crouch and Richard Beaulieu,
DIVORCE RATES AND LAWS: USA & EUROPE.
- Smart Marriages conference, Dallas, July, 2004. ADR presents two
poster sessions by John Crouch and Richard Beaulieu, DIVORCE
RATES AND LAWS: USA & EUROPE and UPDATING
THE BRAKING MECHANISMS IN NO-FAULT DIVORCE LAWS: A PROPOSAL FOR COUNSELING
PERIODS BEFORE DIVORCE
- U.S. House of Representatives, Ways and Means Committee, Human Resources
Subcommittee, Washington, D.C. April 11, 2002. ADR Director John Crouch
and many colleagues in the "Marriage Movement"
testify at a hearing on President Bush's proposal for funding of marriage
- Smart Marriages conference, Washington, D.C. July 11-14, 2002. ADR
Director John Crouch chairs a session on "Divorce Law and Marriage"
with Maggie Gallagher.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children
and Families Regional Conference, Seattle, August 13, 2002. ADR Director
John Crouch speaks on divorce law reform and on integrating marriage education
and support into family court systems.
Contact us online:
- To find out how to work on divorce reform
in your state
- To find out what's proposed in your state
- To tell us about the latest developments in your state
- To tell us about statistics, studies and articles we should know about
- If you want to testify at legislative hearings or suggest others as
- To see if we can help with efforts in your state
- To discuss the contents of divorce reform bills
| Statistics | Legislation
| Articles/Opinion | Quotations
| Other family-related
articles| Classic Marriage -- Our Comprehensive
Originally posted and maintained by Americans
for Divorce Reform; now maintained by John Crouch. You can call me at
(703) 528-6700 or e-mail
me through my law office's web site.